Lifestyle is a very important criterion when you're shopping for a new home. After all, a home and it's surrounding neighbourhood are the places where much of your lifestyle is going to be experienced.
So when you consider a new home, think about the kind of lifestyle to which the property needs to lend itself. Ask yourself:
- How much entertaining do we do?
- How important is it to have good schools located nearby?
- How long will the commute to work be?
- How big of a backyard do we require?
- Do we need a rec room?
- How easy will it be to get to golfing, dance lessons, baseball practices, movies and other activities my family and I enjoy?
- How important is it to be in a quiet area?
- Do we want a local park nearby for jogging, playing with the kids, and walking the dog?
This list is just an example. Ideally, you’ll create your own list of questions to ask yourself when considering a particular home and neighbourhood.
Once you've made that important decision to move, you need a realtor you can trust, one with the knowledge and experience to assist you meet your real estate goals. I've been a licenced real estate professional since 1987. Let me put my 33+ years of expiece to work for you.
Here is what my clients say about their experience working with me. https://www.niagarapropertiesonline.com/testimonials-and-success-stories.gloriavalvasori
Call me at 416-717-6331 or email me at email@example.com.
I was born and raised in the Niagara Region and make it my home.